Asia wd+c Senior Director - Environments
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
* Responsible for planning, selection, design, construction, maintenance and repair of all Nike Inc. physical environments and ecosystems
* Translate business strategy to environments solutions.
* Lead team of 3 Director-level experts in Real Estate, Design and Construction/Program Management
* Location portfolio long-term strategy, planning and monitoring - integrate with occupancy forecasting to draw scenario plans and anticipate capital investment requirements
* Consolidate Nike ecosystems with 3rd party location solutions to offer integrated location network with purpose-guided access layers
* Drive consistent, yet uniquely Nike design approach - Including stakeholder engagement and service design criteria, with an eye on measurable impacts
* Accountable for planning and execution of all capital programs and projects, including scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance and repairs (hard FM) as aligned with Territory leaders
* Ensure compliance with global guardrails and standards
* Develop and maintain intuitive tools for visibility of portfolio, namely mapping
* Define and monitor KPIs, share globally with Environments community
* Capture industry trends and best practices to inform location and design visions
* Develop partnerships with business partners (Tech, HR, Legal, Finance, Sustainability)
* Support the development of strategic partnerships in end to end program delivery (construction, PM, TM , Design etc).
* Key Partners: WD+C Experiences, WD+C Territory Directors, WD+C Global Operations, Technology, Nike Direct, Security, EHS, Controlling, Legal, External partners, Gvt/ Landlord.
* Portfolio planning
* Long-term strategic vision
* Real Estate acumen and knowledge
* Design thinking
* Urban and master planning
* Scenario forecasting
* Contracting and negotiation skills
* Market insights
* Program/project management methodology
* Executive relationship management
* E2E enterprise thinking
* Budget planning and management
* Financial acumen, modeling and analysis
* Risk Management
* Strategic partnerships
* Relevant network in the (international) Real Estate industry
ADDITIONAL CRITICAL EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
* BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: The leadership and managerial experience that allow the leader to provide strategic direction and motivate and develop complex teams in diverse contexts.
* STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT: The experiences to ensure that the leader can leverage complex relationships and represent the organization in multiple contexts.
* OPERATIONAL KNOW-HOW: The experiences that build the leader's understanding of how things work across the value chain.
* ENSURES ACCOUNTABILITY
* BUILDS EFFECTIVE TEAMS
* THINKS STRATEGICALLY
* PLANS AND ALIGNS