Asia wd+c Design Director
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 设计-创意
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
Always listen to the voice of the athlete. It is the mind-set that made Nike a leading sports company.
Workplace Design and Connectivity (WD+C) brings inspiration and innovation to every Athlete* by creating and delivering fully immersive workplace experiences and environments. Comprised of passionate leaders, storytellers, and achievers, the WD+C organization enables others to do their best work and make sport a daily habit.
Understanding the consumers we serve, helps us deliver the best possible products and services. This consumer-focused mind-set is essential and the core purpose of WD+C. We aspire to meet the increased demand to empower employees and improve performance through elevated spaces, services and infrastructure globally. There is a pressing need to challenge assumptions, innovate new solutions and elevate design excellence across the WD+C organization, and the portfolio of Nike Facilities worldwide.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a Designer to strengthen the Asia Workplace Design + Connectivity team. This role is responsible for leading and developing Asia's End-to-End Workplace Design strategy and execution.
The candidate needs to have (top traits) and (top skills)
- DELIVER RESULTS - results oriented/proactive/organized and able to manage multiple projects
- MAKE GOOD DECISIONS - business analysis/problem solving/act decisively
- DEVELOP TALENT, TEAMWORK, AND DIVERSITY - value all opinions/collaborative/coach
- COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY - clear strategic communication/effective communication in varied settings/active listening
- LEAD AND INFLUENCE OTHERS - influence internally and externally/networking
- TAKE ACTION WITH INTEGRITY - fairness/honesty/self-assurance
- DRIVE TEAM INTEGRATION - unified and defined processes, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you'll be working within the Nike WD+C Asia team, WD+C global and Nike E2E partners and stakeholders in Asia, to drive and evolve the Asia Workplace design.
A typical day/week looks like (examples of "day in the life" tasks)
* Partner with Experience design to translate the envisioned athlete* journey into a holistic workplace brief and design, elevating the connection to the brand through strong physical story telling.
* Contribute to cross functional collaboration between environments, experience and territory leads to create a holistic design with the athlete* at the center of the design.
* Establish a clear Brand ethos and creative strategy for all physical environments and experiences in Asia.
* Evolve and innovate workplace design, based on purpose of the physical environment informed by VOA research and the aspired experience design. Benchmark and integrate industry best practices and evolutions. Engage with Nike athletes* and stakeholders to understand their voice - be a listener!
* Bring local sport, culture and Nike purpose initiatives to life through (meaningful) creative, innovative and efficient design.
* Be effective at storytelling and presenting design and strategic proposals to Nike stakeholders and athletes* in a clear and articulate manner.
* Lead the team of architects, consultants and (third party) designers to deliver the end to end architectural and integrated brand story telling process. Provide clarity and direction to the 3rd parties through a Nike focused lens and where necessary educate and update these teams on trends within the brand.
* Provide governance over the design briefs and project visioning, masterplan developments.
* Develop, evolve and maintain strategic third party partnerships to execute the design deliverables in Asia.
* Immerse and enable the partner(s) into Nike's workplace and brand story telling philosophy and programming. Provide governance over design related RFP. Communicate Nike's creative vision to design.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report into the WD+C Asia Senior Director Environment and work in close partnership with your peers in RE and capital progamming as well as the WD+C Asia Experience function and WD+C territory leads.
You will lead design in partnership with local Nike (brand marketing) design teams.
You will manage Nike workplace designer(s) and a pool of 3rd party relations within the Design subject matter expertise.
You will share best practices, intelligence and expertise with your global design peers to continuously evolve the Nike workplace design.
* Must haves: years of experience, education, professional/functional credentials and certifications (for leveling), physical requirements (e.g., "ability to lift..."), and any country-specific items required by local laws (check with your local legal partners)
* Bachelor level Design education, BFA in Visual, Industrial, Graphic Design or equivalent experience
* Minimum 10-15+ years experience in Brand Design related to Sports/Fashion/Retail Industry
* Minimum 5 years experience in design/brand management in a large multi-stakeholder organization.
* An exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative and original design solutions related to workplace and brand related environments (office, showrooms, retail, sport, fashion)
* Knowledge of Nike policies and business initiatives a plus.
* International experience beneficial
* Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment
* Ability to travel 30%