国家/地区 : 中国
城市 : Guangzhou
类别 : 财会- 金融
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Responsible for the full scope of AP routine accounting work and analysis
- Generating accurate and in time AP related finance report as required
- Verify suppliers invoices by tax website and ensure accurately
- Verify local expense claim before submitting for further approval
- Upload the data of Economic census requested by local government quarterly
- Delivery the PRC tax reporting
- Invoice subscription
- Maintain the AP database
- Other financial work arranged by the team leader.
- At least 2 years working experience in a multi-national company is required
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance/Accounting is preferred
- CET-4 or above, Good command of English.
- Certification of Accounting Professional is Required
- Sense of Responsibility and good team spirit
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Good knowledge of MS office software
- Good skill of the UFIDA software is preferable
- Be willing and capable to learn quickly