(Senior) Scientist, Regenerative Beauty China @ l'Oreal Research & Innovation
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
L'Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
Be responsible for the biology relating skin rejuvenation studies, by using the tools of monolayer cell culture and 3D reconstructed skin models.
- Carry out the latest scientific information review on biology fields of skin rejuvenation and other skin care related topics
- Generate new thoughts through literature review as well as the discussions with stakeholders
- Draft research plans to answer specific scientific questions
- Perform designed studies and analyze the results
- Summarize the findings and deliver them through presentations and reports
- Coordinate multi-function/multi-team studies
- Manage the collaborations with external partners
- Take part in scientific and skin care business related conferences, and bring back information on new technologies, trends and key contacts
- Highly self-motivated, result and fact oriented person with mature interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree in life science or biotechnology with solid fundamental research training. Proven-track experience in academic or bio-pharmaceutical industry, with training related to stem cell research, and/or skin/hair biology research is preferred.
- A record of relevant peer-reviewed publications would be a plus.
- Work independently and able to handle project planning and strategic development.
- Be proficient on cell biology and molecular biology, with proven track record of strong hands-on bench skills. (Proficient skills in stem cell research and FACS is highly preferred)
- Methodology development and problem solving skills are a must.
- Good writing and speaking English skills, good presentation skills and effective communication capability are essential.
And how is it like to work at L'Oréal ?
- Feel free to sit down with Karl, Product Development Engineer for L'Oréal Professionnel
- You might want to discover Guive's amazing career path, and his role today as leader of our Tech Incubator.
- Finally, find out what motivates Gauthier, Regulatory Affairs Manager, to give his best everyday at work.