(sr.) Scientist Clinical & Instrumental Evaluation - Ppe @ l'Oreal Research & Innovation
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 零售
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
- design protocols , facilitate
and execute clinical studies with internal and external resource
- interpret and report results
in the context of the project objectives
- work closely with local and
international project teams
- design and investigate key
- develop new methods to
validate product performance and support claims
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Independently design, plan and
execute clinical efficacy study based on test brief with compliance to ethic
and local regulation. Analyze clinical result to find product strength or
optimizing opportunity, and brief to project team.
- Develop new methodology for
efficacy evaluation. Leverage internal and external capability to create new
way of clinical evaluation by introducing digital tools.
- Survey market diagnosis
device or algorithm and seeking opportunity to transfer to L'Oreal capacity.
- Build roadmap with line
manager on cleanser, hydration, oil control, mask axis and knowledge.
- Communicate and align
roadmap, new method/knowledge with domestic and international team. Seeking
opportunity to deploy method in different team and different countries.
- Collaborate with project
manager, regulation and marketing to promote internal knowledge to consumer and
create relevant claims for luxury products division and magic.
- Support and coach junior
colleague to develop.
- Master degree or above in a major
of Physics, Biology, Pharmacy, Optics, medical image engineering...
- 3-5 years' experience
cosmetic clinical evaluation or cosmetic safety evaluation.
- Familiar with regular
clinical evaluation method and evaluation instruments.
- Familiar with statistical
analysis, like t-test, PCA, PLS, etc.
- Strong project management
skill to plan project schedule, budget and other resource to ensure on time
delivery with high quality.
- Sensitive to data and able to
summarize clinical result into consumer language.
- Good presentation and
communication skills in both English and Chinese for internal stakeholders
sharing, international clinical team discussing and congress presentation.
- Fluent English in both verbal
- Image analysis skills is a
And how is it like to work at L'Oréal ?
- Feel free to sit down with Karl, Product Development Engineer for L'Oréal Professionnel
- You might want to discover Guive's amazing career path, and his role today as leader of our Tech Incubator.
- Finally, find out what motivates Gauthier, Regulatory Affairs Manager, to give his best everyday at work.