(Senior) Digital Project Manager-Apac IT
国家/地区 : 中国
省份 : 上海
城市 : Shanghai
类别 : 计算机 - 网络
合同类别 : 正式员工
工作性质 : 全职
Manager to join the APAC Digital Presence IT Team which is based in Shanghai.
The Digital Presence Team covers the implementation & evolution of the
following functions; ecommerce websites, content websites, Digital Services,
eCommerce reporting, Product Information management/Digital Asset Management
implementation. On top of this it manages the operations of all of the
functions mentioned. It is a team which is constantly growing with the growing
We are looking for a talented,
outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects which
would be working across any of the topics mentioned + new initiatives.
The role is reporting to the Program
Manager for Ecommerce in IT APAC Team, and will work on our most important
& dynamic market program, Japan ecommerce program.
Speaking Japanese and experience with Japan
digital landscape is a plus.
This role combines project management,
change management plus global, regional and local stakeholder management. It
would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional
applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proactive at understanding solutions and solving issues.
- Competent to understand Ecommerce needs, ecosystems &
- Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within
- Someone who is digital savvy and familiar with the current
digital landscape across APAC in terms of eCommerce Platforms, SEO, Tagging,
Social Listening, New Trends, Social Platforms etc.
- Someone that is curious to learn new digital & Omni
- Someone who has worked digital transformation programs.
- Someone who is very interested and knowledgeable regarding
digital innovation and not afraid to share ideas of how we can implement new
idea which bring tangible business benefit.
- English is a must. Japanese language mastery is a plus.
Key job accountabilities:
ü Define & manage APAC roadmap and align with global
ü Be able to liaise and communicate to all stakeholders, this
includes global team, divisions & brands, at regional level with zone business
teams and local level to business & IT digital teams.
ü 8+ years of experience on project management, 5+ years of ecommerce
projects management experience are required.
ü Be able to communicate on a range of topics from business
tasks to IT systems dependencies.
ü Manage finances and contracts for any vendors which are
helping with the implementation of a project.
ü Manage the third party vendor on a daily basis to deliver the
project within time and budget.
ü Manage the scope, risk/issue and quality of the projects.
ü Define and organize project steering activities, advice and
review the overall plan and status of the project.
ü Ability to drive key activities and initiatives to completion
that needs joint effort from technology teams, stakeholders and third-party
ü Have outstanding communication and organizational capability;
Proficient in project management and team construction. A quick learner and
full of self-motivated, sense of responsibility.
Profile & Position
- Significant project management experience with a deep
understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools.
- Working knowledge of application delivery, e.g. Sitecore,
Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salsify, Open Text or other major digital
- Strong business change skills.
- Ability to deal with conflicting requirements and scope
change between markets.
- Got some Agile methodologies experiences (Desirable).
- Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces
of work at the same time.
- Teamwork in a multinational environment.
- Ability to track and report status to IT management and
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English