Zara Kids e - Commerce Product Manager
Zara offers the latest trends in the fashion world for women, men and children. Its defining feature is its ability to adapt to the times and changes. We like to know what people want because we like to get it right. We’ve got experience in taking fashion to the streets because the most important streets of the biggest cities is precisely where you will find Zara stores. We want to reach everyone and achieve all our goals.
OTHER (OFFICE), SHANGHAI, ZARA, CHINA
Description As part of the E-commerce sales team, the employee will deal the management of the Kids product on the website.
- Upload products
- Categorize products in commercial terms
- Web merchandising in commercial terms
- Product management in terms of sales and stocks
o Product name and description
o Cross selling
- Lookbooks, Campaigns: manage the product information
Stock Control between warehouses (Spain/China)
- Check supplier arrivals
- Weekly ordering (general stock to e-commerce)
- Manage stock in commercial terms for the sales (forecast by sales and rotation)
- Stock preparation for sales peaks
- Analyze figures daily, weekly and monthly
- Take decisions according sales
- Communication with Product department to maximize sales
- Analyze returns daily, weekly and monthly
- Take decisions according returns
- Communication with Product department to minimize returns
- Proactive profile with E-commerce experience.
- Fashion background with strong product knowledge
- Good skills in generating sales and optimizing online shopping experience.
- IT basic skills.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin (ability to speak and write)