Lifestyle Magazine has been operating for more than 14 years in Mainland China, selling more than 120,000 units per year. It is the first bilingual magazine Chinese/English, distributed in major cities. It deals mainly with topics related to a good way of living, technology, art, design, traveling, luxury, fashion.
Lifestyle Magazine is more than a traditional media. We work closely with prestigious five-star hotels; every year we organize events with our hospitality partners.
We are now looking for fresh talented, enthusiastic and determined individuals as we begin this new exciting journey. We are in the process of expanding our brand and are looking for talent. Want to work with a team as crazy about travel as you are? Keen to showcase your skills in a fun and dynamic work environment? Want to work with an a new international team and become part of a once in a lifetime opportunity.
As a Sales Supervisor we want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance. Working closely with the Event and Business Development team, you will be responsible for:
- Articulate the benefits and effectiveness of our services
- Coordinate initiatives with the event and business development team regarding channels to reach prospective partners .
-Lead promotional activities for the event
-Supervise all staff (Extremly important to maintain engagment)
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
-Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers and find new prospects
- Prepare action plan preparation and execution
- Participate in tradeshows and promotional events with trade related organizations
-Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
-Excellent organizational skills
-A knack for problem-solving
-A team player with leadership skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- English fluent, Chinese is a real plus