Assistant Finance Manager, Financial Accounting (Mnc)
Assistant Finance Manager, Financial Accounting (MNC)
Our client is an American global leader in apparel industry. They have international presence and reputation for their products with over 100 years history. They are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their growing team in retail business in Hong Kong.
* Reports to the HK Finance Manager, and Greater China Headquarter in preparation of timely and insightful analysis of pertinent information, in compliance with GAAP and company accounting/internal control policy, to ensure integrity of financial information with minimal supervision.
* Familiar with warehouse/logistics process flow and accounting treatment; capable to lead and arrange stock take independently.
* Responsible for work at a country level, ensuring alignment with local country regulations as well as corporate and regional documentation and reporting needs.
* Lead a small team to handle accounting functions of HK retail business including General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Reconciliation and Digital Accounting.
* Supervise the accounting team on the daily operation to ensure all accounting transaction are record in accordance with company polices
* Liaise with external auditors and tax advisor
* Degree holder in Accounting and Finance
* CPA Qualified or equivalent
* Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in sizeable MNC retail company of which 3 years in supervisory level
* Ability to handle full sets of books and accounting operations
* Mature, high sense of responsibility, detailed mind set, hard-working, organized, self-motivated and able to work under pressure in fast pace environment
* Thrives in a fast paced environment and wants to be a change agent
* Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office
* Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is an advantage
* Immediate available is definitely an advantage
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com